These are some common questions we've gotten asked since the start of the campaign. If you don't see your question(s) here feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What cities/ towns does New York-16 include?
- How do I register to vote?
- How can I check to see if I'm registered to vote?
- How can I keep up with the campaign?
- When can I vote for Kenny?
- How can I contact the campaign?
New York's 16th congressional district includes the cities/towns:
- Parts of the North and Northwest Bronx
- Riverdale, Woodlawn, Edenwald, Baychester, Williamsbridge, Van Cortlandt Village, Wakefield and Co-op City
- Mount Vernon
- New Rochelle
- Pelham Manor
- Rye City
You can also find a map of the district here
The campaign is on:
- Twitter and Instagram: @belvin2020
- Facebook: Kenny Belvin for Congress
- Medium: Kenneth Belvin
- Reddit: kennybelvin
The primary election date has not been announced yet but as soon as the date has been confirmed we will update the information here.
For general questions you can email the campaign at: email@example.com
You can also call or text: (914) 372-6651